With apple cider, rum and Fireball Whiskey, this spiked apple cider cocktail is the perfect drink during the fall season.
When you think of fall fruit, you think of apples. A few years ago Lauren and I got married in the fall. As has become popular with weddings these days, we wanted to have a signature drink. I remember the summer leading up to the wedding, we were trying different drinks almost every weekend. The one thing we knew is we wanted to have apple involved as we had a fall wedding.
After enjoying quite a few different iterations, we settled on a simple yet tasty recipe I found on Food Network that only had three ingredients, four if you wanted some fresh apple in it – an apple cider cocktail. To play off the wedding, we named it Applely Ever After.
Obviously since we picked this drink we thought they were good, but didn’t have any idea how popular they’d be at the wedding. I had multiple people afterward ask for the recipe. Everyone was surprised how easy it was!
These apple cider cocktails can be dangerous as the fireball whiskey complements the apple cider perfectly! Make no mistake, there is a decent amount of alcohol in them so don’t go overboard, unless you want to of course. I hope you enjoy!
What Ingredients are in this Apple Cider Cocktail?
- Apple Cider
- Lemon juice
- Ginger beer
How to Make an Apple Cider Cocktail
- Mix together the apple cider, dark rum and Fireball whiskey in a large pitcher. Slice an apple and toss in lemon juice so it doesn’t brown. Pour spiked cider into glass with crushed ice and garnish with sliced apple.
Tips for a Tasty Apple Cider Cocktail
- Toss the apple in some lemon juice so it doesn’t brown.
- Used crushed ice which will make the apple cocktail colder quicker.
- Add a cinnamon stick and then you can use it as a straw.
Other Cocktail Recipes
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- Baileys Chocolate Martini
- Strawberry Gin Smash
- Traditional Moscow Mule
- Mango Mojito
If you’ve tried this Apple Cider Cocktail or any other recipe on Chisel & Fork, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube to see more tasty meals and anything else I’m up to.
Apple Cider Cocktail
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup Fireball whiskey
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, sliced thinly
- Mix together the apple cider, dark rum and Fireball whiskey in a large pitcher. Slice an apple and toss in lemon juice so it doesn't brown.
- Pour spiked cider into glass with crushed ice and garnish with sliced apple.