Bourbon Peach Smash
With fresh peaches, honey, mint, bourbon topped with some ginger beer, this bourbon peach cocktail is super refreshing on a hot summer day, or any day for that matter.
Servings 1 drink
- ½ cup peach, diced (½ large peach)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 2 oz bourbon
- 2 oz ginger beer
Place peaches, honey and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Use a muddler to gently muddle the mint leaves, but don't muddle too much or you'll break up the leaves.
Add bourbon and stir to combine.
Fill one glass ⅔ of the way full with the peach mixture and ice. (You can also strain the mixture)
Top with ginger beer. Add extra mint leaves and peaches for garnish.
- If you don’t have fresh peaches, frozen peaches will work fine.
- Do not over muddle the mint or you will turn the taste bitter.
- You can replace the honey with granulated sugar.
- Used crushed ice which will make the peach cocktail colder quicker.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g