Salted Caramel Martini
With Baileys, vodka, heavy cream and caramel syrup, this martini is a great combination of sweet and salty.
- 2 ½ oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1 oz caramel syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sea salt to rim glass
Dip glass in caramel syrup then dip in sea salt to coat rim of glass.
Mix Baileys, vodka, heavy cream, caramel, vanilla extract and some ice cubes in martini shaker. Shake for 20 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with caramel syrup if desired.
- Place the martini glass in the freezer for an hour so it keeps your martini chilled.
- You can substitute heavy cream with half-and-half or whole milk.
- If you want even more vanilla flavor, increase the vanilla extract to ½ tsp.
Serving: 1martini | Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 36g