Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
This cranberry sauce recipe made in an Instant Pot can be prepared in less than 30 minutes and is way tastier than any canned product you might buy.
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place the cranberries in a colander and rinse with cold water. You want to discard any damaged cranberries.
Add the cranberries, sugar, syrup, orange juice, zest, cinnamon stick, nutmeg and salt to Instant Pot.
Select manual setting and adjust pressure to high. Set time for 4 minutes and then allow the pressure to naturally release.
Remove the cinnamon stick and mash to desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract. Let cool to room temperature and transfer to a storage container and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- You can use all maple syrup or all granulated sugar. No need to use half and half if you don't want to or don't have one of the ingredients.
- Replace the cinnamon stick with ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon if needed.
- If your cranberry sauce is still too bitter, add more maple syrup one tablespoon at a time.
- Cranberry sauce can be served warm or cold.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g