With fresh watermelon juice, vodka, triple sec and some lemon-lime soda, this watermelon crush is the perfect refreshing summer cocktail.
- ⅓ cup pureed watermelon juice (strain to remove any small seeds)
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz triple sec
- 3 oz lemon-lime soda
- watermelon and mint for garnish
Add the watermelon to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Strain the mixture to remove any seeds.
Fill a glass with crushed ice. Add the watermelon juice, vodka and triple sec and stir. Top with soda, some fresh watermelon and mint.
- Take the time to make your own watermelon juice. It isn't the same as store-bought.
- You can replace the watermelon juice with your favorite fresh fruit juice if you prefer.
- Used crushed ice which will make the cocktail colder quicker.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 19g