Mango Overnight Oats
With fresh mangos, milk, oats, yogurt and chia seeds, there isn't a better way to start your day than these overnight oats.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup diced mango, divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon honey
Place the milk, ½ cup of diced mango, vanilla extract and ground ginger in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Take out 2 glass jars. To each jar, add ½ cup oats, ½ cup of the mango milk mixture, ¼ cup Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon chia seeds and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix until combined.
Cover the glass jar with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Uncover the next day and top with remaining diced mango.
- Overnight oats can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days so you can make a batch for the week.
- You can adjust the sweetness level by adding or taking away honey in tablespoon increments.
- If you want warm oats, heat in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, or until warmed through.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 36g