Loaded with Indian spices, this tasty salmon recipe can be prepared in under 30 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight meal.
- 4 (6 oz) salmon filets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine all of the spices in a bowl. Add the oil and mix to form a paste.
Add salmon, tossing to coat and let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Place salmon on baking sheet, skin-side down. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is flaky when pressed with a fork. Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Use wild salmon when possible. It is healthier for you and just tastes better.
- You know the salmon is done when it is opaque and easily flakes.
- If you want some heat, add a ½ teaspoon of chili powder.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g