White Christmas Margarita
With coconut, tequila, fresh lime juice, triple sec and pomegranate seeds, this margarita looks like winter but tastes like summer.
Servings 6 glasses
- 2 cups cream of coconut
- 1 cup silver tequila
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- ⅓ cup triple sec
- ¼ cup honey
- pomegranate seeds and rosemary for garnish
In a large pitcher, add the coconut cream, tequila, coconut milk, lime juice, triple sec and honey. Use a whisk to stir everything until combined.
Cut a lime and rub edges of glasses with it. Then dip the glasses in a plate that has either sugar or salt or a combination.
Serve margarita in glass over ice and garnish with lime, pomegranate seeds and rosemary.
- Use silver tequila when making the margarita. Gold tequila can muddy the flavor.
- Use honey instead of simple syrup. It may not be traditional but takes less work and adds additional flavor.
- Replace the pomegranate seeds with cranberries if needed.
- Used crushed ice which will make the margarita colder quicker.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 587kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 70g