With pumpkin liqueur, Baileys and vodka, this pumpkin spice martini tastes like pumpkin pie in cocktail-form, making it a great fall drink.
- 2.5 oz Mr Stacks Pumpkin Spice liqueur
- 1 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 oz vodka
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
Mix pumpkin spice liqueur, Baileys, vodka, vanilla extract and some ice cubes in martini shaker. Shake for 20 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with pumpkin spice.
- Place the martini glass in the freezer for an hour so it keeps your martini chilled.
- Just sprinkle with cinnamon if you don't have pumpkin spice or want to make your own.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick or even whipped cream.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 531kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g