This blueberry cocktail is made with fresh blueberries, lemon juice, jam, thyme and gin that is topped off with some ginger ale.
Servings 1 drink
- 3 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, plus sprig for serving
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon blueberry jam
- 2 oz gin
- 2 oz ginger ale
Place blueberries, lemon juice and thyme in a cocktail shaker. Use a muddler to gently muddle everything to release the juices.
Add gin and jam, stirring to combine.
Fill one glass ⅔ of the way full with the blueberry mixture and ice. (You can also strain the mixture)
Top with ginger ale. Add extra thyme sprig and blueberries for garnish.
- If you don’t have fresh blueberries, frozen blueberries will work fine.
- You can replace the 1 tablespoon on jam, with an extra tablespoon of blueberries and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Used crushed ice which will make the blueberry cocktail colder quicker.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g