Made with pretzels, pepperoni and cheese, these 4 ingredient pizza pretzels are the easiest appetizer you can make and will leave people wanting more.
Servings 40 pretzels
- 40-50 mini pretzels
- 12 slices sharp cheddar, cut into fourths
- 40-50 pepperoni
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place pretzels on parchment paper in even layer. Top with cheddar and pepperoni. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the pepperoni is browning. Remove and top with some grated Parmesan. It can be served at room temperature or warm.
- Cut the sharp cheddar cheese where it is just larger than the pretzels so it melts over it.
- User thick slice pepperoni so you get more pepperoni flavor.
- Use freshly grated Parmesan to top the chicken. Never buy pre-shredded Parmesan cheese as it contains wood pulp. Blocks of Parmesan cheese are also cheaper.
Serving: 1pretzel | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0mg