Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This easy parmesan roasted brussel sprouts recipe is the perfect side dish. It isn't your Grandma's brussels sprouts so it's definitely worth a try.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In medium bowl, combine brussels sprouts, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Toss so everything is coated. Add olive oil and toss to combine. Add the breadcrumbs and parmesan and toss until everything is completely coated.
Spread in even layer on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove once cheese is melted and brussels sprouts are browned.
- Use a food processor with a slicing attachment to shave the Brussels sprouts quickly and safely.
- Use freshly grated Parmesan. Never buy pre-shredded Parmesan cheese as it contains wood pulp. Blocks of Parmesan cheese are also cheaper.
- Space the Brussels sprouts out on the baking sheet or they will steam and won't be crispy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 617mg | Potassium: 756mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1650IU | Vitamin C: 191.4mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 3.2mg